Overall, I think I have succeeded at all of my set tasks and am proud of myself for catching up and meeting all of the deadlines successfully. I haven't really come across many problems apart from my super thick and shiny hair so I had to re-think about models but it was no problem and took me 2 seconds which was really helpful. I didn't get that much help from my partner (the designer) and basically was given a step by step guide and that was it, which was fine because there wasn't much to the design but with my partner I went through everything with her step by step and spoke through everything; which I thought you had to do. It was a bit disappointing that I had to do it all of myself but I guess that's the way it was even though I asked to practise about 3 times. I didn't exactly like the design but I think I managed really well and did exactly what the designer wanted me to achieve which was excellent and made me feel very proud of myself as I have never done anything like this before. I have struggled with catching up to the seminar work that I have missed but was pretty much straight forward that I could easily research myself so it hasn’t been that much of a panic. If I was to do something different in the next project it would to be write a blog post after every session to extend my blog posts and not be doing them all at last rush to meet the deadline and to also write more and in depth. Overall I have enjoyed this project and have done myself proud!
Friday, 5 December 2014
Evaluation!
Overall, I think I have succeeded at all of my set tasks and am proud of myself for catching up and meeting all of the deadlines successfully. I haven't really come across many problems apart from my super thick and shiny hair so I had to re-think about models but it was no problem and took me 2 seconds which was really helpful. I didn't get that much help from my partner (the designer) and basically was given a step by step guide and that was it, which was fine because there wasn't much to the design but with my partner I went through everything with her step by step and spoke through everything; which I thought you had to do. It was a bit disappointing that I had to do it all of myself but I guess that's the way it was even though I asked to practise about 3 times. I didn't exactly like the design but I think I managed really well and did exactly what the designer wanted me to achieve which was excellent and made me feel very proud of myself as I have never done anything like this before. I have struggled with catching up to the seminar work that I have missed but was pretty much straight forward that I could easily research myself so it hasn’t been that much of a panic. If I was to do something different in the next project it would to be write a blog post after every session to extend my blog posts and not be doing them all at last rush to meet the deadline and to also write more and in depth. Overall I have enjoyed this project and have done myself proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment