Thursday, 4 December 2014

Modern and Elizabethan Hairstyles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbAdvL8kME


I have just been researching Elizabethan hair styles and I came across this youtube tutorial and think it is extremely helpful from how to construct a traditional Elizabethan hair style but it is also cool because as I was watching it, I was thinking of all the ways I could transform the look into a more contemporary hairstyle which was cool to automatically think!

Elizabethan Hair styles









These are just a few images that I am interested in that include plaits, buns and ribbons. I am more interested in the contemporary Elizabethan ways rather than the old fashioned images so that's why the images I have chosen are more modern. I love the fact that you can take a piece of information from the past and override it with new ideas to create something bigger and better! Which I intend to do with my designs and thoughts, inspiration is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment