Friday, 5 December 2014

My 3 Designs!

Design 1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my first design, I love the idea of the heart shaped Elizabethan because Alice in Wonderland is my favourite inspiring film of all time and I love that it aspires as The Queen of Hearts head. I have incorporated pearls to take it back to the Elizabethan times and the frizzing of the hair to refer more back to Queen Elizabeth. It really interests me how it all goes into together and fits in.
 
When I was researching Elizabethan contemporary images, this image really stood out for me and inspired me for my design but I changed it more in to Elizabethan.
 
Grace Stead's photo. 
 
 
 
 
Design 2!
 
 
 
 
On my second design I have stayed with the heart shaped style with frizz and padding because I love the idea but have mixed and matched the design around by using inspiration images to create ideas. I love the pearl idea and the little curl on the forhead it really looks olden.
 
Here is my inspiration for this design...
 
                           
 
 
Design 3!
 
 
 
 
My third design is a bit plainer because I already have lots of ideas for what I want to do for my final design, I wanted to put a plait into my designs so I have, again, kept the heart shaped style with padding and frizz but added a French plait going across the forehead and just got inspiration from images such as...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment