Friday, 5 December 2014

My timed Assessment!

So it was finally my turn to do my assessment and I took lots of time to practise and think I did extremely well and every time I practised I got better and improved my hair style...
 
 
Nicolas Design
 
What Nicola wanted the design to look like....
 
 
 
Practise 1
 
 
My first practise session was an absolute disaster! My models hair was too long and think and just would not hold in place, crimp right or do anything! I tried my best but changed my model...
 
Practise 2
 
 
 
 
Whilst I was changing models I practised on a head to see if I could do it and it worked! I followed the step by step guide and was pretty much straight forward and easy...
 
 
Final Assessment
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think my assessment was my strongest and I'm glad and proud that I have done it!! There was no trouble I just got on with it and think I succeeded at my task. Happy days!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment